For any mental health enquiry, large or small, we provide information and signposting to services.
We are here for people experiencing mental health problems as well as carers, friends, families and professionals. You can ask us a specific question about mental health or mental health services, or you can tell us about your situation and we will try to suggest some options for getting help.
We can’t give medical advice or make a diagnosis, but are able to point you in the direction of someone who can.
- Phone: 01865 247788. Open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm (closed Bank Holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: visit our online service directory at www.oxmindguide.org.uk
Options sessions take place across Oxfordshire and are an opportunity to talk with a Wellbeing Service worker about your mental health and wellbeing and help you to find the right support.
The session lasts around 25 minutes. During the session we will:
- Talk about your mental health and wellbeing
- Complete a brief wellbeing questionnaire
- Provide information about relevant services
- Arrange a follow up appointment to review your wellbeing and discuss steps taken.
Sessions are confidential and free. We are here to help you decide what is best for you.
Who can attend an Options sessions?
Options sessions are open to anyone over 16 years living in Oxfordshire who wants information and support around mental health. If you’re worried about your own mental health, this can be a good place to start getting help.
How do I attend one?
Our Options sessions are available over the phone or on a face-to-face basis in locations across Oxfordshire. To make an appointment call the Information Line on 01865 247788 (Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 4.30pm) and we will book you a session over the phone. Also you can simply drop into one of our wellbeing centres in Cowley, Witney, and Abingdon. Call our Information Line for more details of these centres.