Synolos works with the following people:
• Those with learning difficulties and autism
• Those who are NEET (Not in Education, Training or Employment)
• Those with low or no qualifications
• Struggling at school in years 7-11
• Those who are young and unemployed
• Dealing with mental health issues
• Long-term unemployed, aged 24 – 50+
• On long-term sick leave, who are seeking to get closer to employment.
Synolo’s goal for all those they work with is to help guide them into employment, self-employment, voluntary work or further training.
Their purpose is to work with individuals to not only identify their strengths, but to help carry them through into a practical setting.