The Abingdon Bridge
The Abingdon Bridge champions the wellbeing and mental health of young people aged 13-25 across the Vale of White Horse and South Oxfordshire. They support young people to have the resilience to help overcome life’s challenges.
They aim to:
• Support young people with timely interventions when they need it.
• Promote good mental health in young people and young adults through community and school partnerships.
• Inspire excellence and achieve integrated services.
• Develop outstanding services to build young people and young adults’ resilience.
• Deliver innovative programmes to meet the needs of vulnerable young people and young adults.
How to Access this Service
By using the contact details below. Alternatively, you can write to them with the address below.
Phone line is open from Monday to Friday 10:00am-6:00pm
Who is it for?
Ages between 13-25 years