Peeple is a charity whose main purpose is to support parents/carers, babies and children to learn together by valuing and building on what families already do. Peep practitioners and families share information and ideas from their evidence-based Peep Learning Together Programme about how to make the most of the learning opportunities that surround us in everyday life and play.
- train and support over 1,000 practitioners every year
- are also a delivery organisation, based in Oxford, where they work directly with local families
- run the Little Peeple Nursery for Oxfordshire families
- are involved in research through the evaluation of their programmes and projects, and they work to influence policy both locally and nationally.
Who is it for?
• Their Oxfordshire family delivery services are for families with children 0-3 years old and are restricted to certain areas/postcodes.
• Their Little Peeple Nursery, based in Littlemore, is for children 6 months to 4 years.
• Their training courses are for adults and are run nationally, and online.