Oxfordshire Family Mediators
Oxfordshire Family Mediators (OFM) is a group of FMC Accredited family mediators. They provide a paid mediation service in Oxford and Banbury, offering a way of addressing divorce and separation which differs from court settlements. The mediators help you find your own solutions when relationships break
down, and they aim to provide an all-round approach to meet the needs of children and families. Legal Aid may be available to help with the costs of mediation.
They also help with:
- How to deal with property, such as who will live where, how homes will be owned.
- How to divide assets, including pensions.
- How monthly finances will be managed, including maintenance payments and child support.
- How children’s arrangements will work on separation.
- How to support children and meet their needs.
Information about costs can be found here: www.ofm.org.uk/about-mediation/costs
How to Access this Service
To book an initial meeting, please choose the mediator in your preferred location to make contact with them: www.ofm.org.uk/how-we-work
Who is it for?
Anyone who lives in Oxfordshire and needs mediation