Oxford Health – Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on a variety of health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
PALS provides help in many ways.
For example, it can:
- Help you with health-related questions.
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you’re using the NHS.
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare.
PALS can give you information about:
- The NHS.
- The NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint.
- Support groups outside the NHS.
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions, and then acting on it.
How to Access this Service
By contacting the number or email below.
Additional information can be found here: https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/support-advice/pals/compliments/
Aims to help people and their friends/families with any queries/concerns they may have, as quickly as possible.
It also helps the NHS improve services by listening to what matters to patients and their loved ones.
Who is it for?