Response work with children, young people, and their families to help them have a healthy approach to their well-being and mental health and live in a safe and supportive environment.
How to Access this Service
• Mental Health Support Team (MHST) and Mental Wealth Academy (MWA) via the online referral form
• Community In Reach(CIR) and other CAMHS via Single Point of Access (01865 902 515)
Response currently offer these services:
• Community In Reach – community-based offer in partner organisations
• Mental Health Support Team – schools-based CAMHS offer with Oxford Health
• Mental Wealth Academy – community-based offer for 16 to 25 year olds
• Tier 4 – working with CAMHS patients who are admitted to CAMHS hospitals
• Social Prescribing – working with clients referred to central CAMHS
Who is it for?
4-25 year olds