Restore Recovery Groups
Restore has six Recovery Groups across Oxfordshire. The Recovery Groups offer a therapeutic work environment that is supportive, creative, purposeful and fun. They offer opportunities to socialise and learn new skills in horticulture, printing, cooking, marketing, woodwork and other crafts. Group members decide together what activities they will do. Referrals can be made by GP, CMHT, other health care professionals, family or the individuals themselves.
The six Recovery Groups are:
- Beehive Recovery Group, Manzil Way, Cowley Road, Oxford, OX4 1YH
- Elder Stubbs Recovery Group, Elder Stubbs Allotments, Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3LB
- South Oxon Recovery Group, Fleet Meadow, Sandringham Road, Didcot, OX11 FYA
- North Oxon Recovery Group, The Warehouse, 28 Calthorpe Street, Banbury, OX16 5EX
- Garden Cafe Recovery Group, Manzil Way, Cowley Road, Oxford, OX4 1YH
- Littlemore Recovery Group, Restore shop and cafe, Littlemore Mental Health Centre, Oxford, OX4 4XN
The Garden Cafe is open to the public Mon to Fri, between 10am to 3pm.
Who is it for?
People aged 16 or over with mental health problems may access the service.