Understanding and Managing Anxiety Guide
The guide covers important topics, such as:
- Understanding and embracing anxiety triggers
- Coping techniques and preparing for life in halls
- How to deal with financial pressures
- Managing academic pressures
- The importance of a healthy lifestyle
Some of the insights this guide offers are the following:
- 42% of university students experience a serious psychological issue for which they felt they needed professional help.
- The same percentage of students accessed counselling support last year, indicating that help is readily available at university.
- In January 2021, 63% of students said their mental health had worsened since the start of the academic year.
- 58% of students who struggle to manage their money say it affects their mental health negatively.